We craft the characters and conflicts for some of the mobile industry’s best-performing games.
We’ve also assembled a roster of über-talented voice actors who put the cackle and cacophony into our game characters.
Some things you should know about us...
- Our work spans 26 released games to date, including top-performing games Matchington Mansion, Lily’s Garden, and Sweet Escapes.
- We’ve designed and written for some of the best-known brands in the entertainment world, such as M&M’S, Disney Frozen, and Family Guy.
- We’ve worked with legendary studios, including Playrix, Magic Tavern, Tactile, Redemption Games, Jam City, Metacore, Gear, and many others.
- The games we design and write are played by worldwide audiences in the billions.
To help our clients develop the best games people can play.
Our Core Values
We design and write in service to the game, fully integrating our worlds with the puzzle and play.
Great game stories make great games.
Story has the power to delight and change the world.
Games are for everyone.
At Brunette Games, We...
Help make hit games.
Bring compelling characters and sizzling stories to game audiences worldwide.
Tell the stories that game your world!
Who We Are
We’re a diverse team of scribes who strive to reflect the real world with wide-ranging character casts, settings, and scenarios.
What We Do
We work in collaboration with both independent game studios and publishers, taking on the concept and execution of their game's narrative, as well as its integration with the puzzle and play.
- game narrative arcs
- task and quest layouts
- branching dialogue systems
- choice statistic systems
- character and clothing concepts
- world settings
- environmental art and level concepts
- story/puzzle integrations
- dialogue scripts
- cutscene visual descriptions and dialogue
- character dialogue
- tutorial messaging
- UI messaging
- player feedback dialogue
- game, character, and feature names
We're joined by a roster of actors who voice our scripts, and we serve clients all over the world, from Helsinki to L.A. We write and design for a mainstream, casual player audience across the demographic spectrum. We've designed and written 25 released titles in the narrative puzzle and visual novel categories since 2016, including top-performing, genre-defining games Matchington Mansion, Lily's Garden, Sweet Escapes, Disney Frozen Adventures, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, and many others.
Why risk your studio’s high-profile project on a freelancer with no experience writing for games? This medium demands experts who know all its quirks and qualities. Brunette Games team members have formal training as writers and years of deep experience in game design.
Why spend resources on a full-time writer when all you need is a portion of someone’s time each week? Our clients leverage our team’s expertise for high-impact narrative, on a budget.
Our writers work on multiple games at a time, so they're wordsmiths who never get tired of the grind on one game. Mobile games can run for years; we switch out writers for an always-fresh perspective on story and characters.
Want to Talk to Us About Your Game Story?