Business Director & Lead Writer/Designer
- MA, Consciousness Studies, John F. Kennedy University, 1997
- BA, Religious Studies, Carleton College, 1986
Anthony Valterra brings to the team more than 20 years' experience in grant management and a decade in the game industry. He has stewarded federal, state, and local grants of as much as $10M-plus, with a track record of success evident in above-average outcomes across his career. His game industry experience includes business management for Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons & Dragons and Avalon Hill lines. He was also the founder of Valar Project, publisher of role-playing game products. Wearer of many hats, he's consulted on some of our creative projects and written and designed for our games as well. He's currently co-writing and designing for two unannounced projects for Jam City. He's also leading our team on Sweet Escapes.
Recent titles personally written/designed:
- (2019-20) Vineyard Valley, for Jam City
- (2017-19) Survivors: The Quest, for G5 Entertainment
Recent work overseen/consulted:
- (2020) Jane Austen Solitaire, for Supergaming
- (2020) Tiles & Tales book app, for Kuuhubb
- (2019-20) Sweet Escapes, for Redemption Games
- (2017-20) Homicide Squad: New York Cases, for G5 Entertainment
The story can't begin on page 12. Everything before it is mere back story.
– Anthony Valterra