Business Director & Lead Writer/Designer
- MA, Consciousness Studies, John F. Kennedy University, 1997
- BA, Religious Studies, Carleton College, 1986
Anthony Valterra brings to the team more than 30 years' experience, including a decade in the game industry and another decade in grant management. His game industry experience includes brand management for Wizards of the Coast's Dungeons & Dragons and Avalon Hill lines. He founded Valar Project, publisher of role-playing game products, most notably the classic D&D guide Book of Erotic Fantasy.
He has also stewarded federal, state, and local grants of as much as $10M-plus, with a track record of success evident in above-average outcomes across his career.
Wearer of many hats, he's consulted on many of our creative projects and written and designed for our clients' games as well. He's leading our team on Sweet Escapes and contributes to several other unannounced projects.
Recent titles personally written/designed:
- (2020) Disney Frozen Adventures, for Jam City
- (2020) Sweet Escapes, for Redemption Games
- (2020) Wild Things: Animal Adventures, for Jam City (canceled)
- (2019-20) Vineyard Valley, for Jam City
- (2017-19) Survivors: The Quest, for G5 Entertainment
Recent work lead/contributed to:
- (2020) Crime Mysteries: Find Objects, for G5 Entertainment
- (2020) Jane Austen Solitaire: Pride & Prejudice, for Super Gaming
- (2020) Solitaire Tripeaks: Farm & Family, for Tuyoo Game
- (2020) Tiles & Tales book app, for Kuuhubb
- (2017-20) Homicide Squad: New York Cases, for G5 Entertainment
The story can't begin on page 12. Everything before it is mere back story.
– Anthony Valterra