- BA, Scriptwriting, Webster University, May 2019
Dexter Woltman is employee No. 3 at Brunette Games, having joined the team in 2018. In his three-plus years with us, he's racked up an impressive list of credits on 18 released games, with more still unannounced. His writing and design work includes Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Cooking Confidential, Homicide Squad: New York Cases, and others. He leads our team's work on two Family Guy titles for Jam City and has inspired players to write fan fiction about a penguin named Scoops. You can read his advice on writing humor for games here.
Dexter recently presented on the topic of humor writing for casual games at Geekle, and he co-delivered a GDC-branded talk in 2020, "Conflict, Mystery, and Connection in Free-to-Play Casual Games." He has also spoken to the St. Louis Game Developers Co-Op about our work at Brunette Games.
- (2021) Magnum Quest, for Tuyoo Games
- (2021) Cooking Confidential, for Archosaur
- (2021) Kingdoms of Heckfire, for A Thinking Ape
- (2021) Family Guy: Another Freakin' Mobile Game, for Jam City and Fox
- (2020-21) Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, for Jam City and Fox
- (2020) Ava's Manor: A Solitaire Story, for Uken Games and Mighty Kingdom
- (2020-21) Crime Mysteries: Find Objects, for G5 Entertainment
- (2020) Disney Frozen Adventures, for Jam City and Disney
- (2020) Jane Austen Solitaire: Pride & Prejudice, for Super Gaming
- (2020) Solitaire Tripeaks: Farm & Family, for Tuyoo Game
- (2020) Tiles & Tales book app, for Kuuhubb
- (2020) Wild Things: Animal Adventures, for Jam City
- (2019) Atlas of Heroes: Episode Zero for Wargaming and Daily Magic Productions
- (2020) RollerCoaster Tycoon Story, for Atari and Graphite Lab
- (2019-21) Sweet Escapes, for Redemption Games
- (2019) Vineyard Valley, for Jam City
- (2018-21) Homicide Squad: New York Cases, for G5 Entertainment
- (2018) My Spa Resort, for Cherrypick Games
Just when you think you've seen it all, your daughter mutates into a giant purple monster and beats up a gang of raiders.
- Dexter Woltman