Writer | Designer I
- MFA, Writing, Lindenwood University, 2020
- BFA, Creative Writing, Truman State University, 2019
Jenna Hume joined us in early 2021 and has already racked up credits on five released games. She leads our team's work on G5's Crime Mysteries: Find Objects and Homicide Squad: New York Cases. She also writes for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, Family Guy: Another Freakin' Mobile Game, and Disney Frozen Adventures. Additionally, she's working on several unannounced titles, including a couple she developed the narrative concepts for. Known in our office as the "silent killer," she's exhibits a rare ability to successfully pitch game story concepts right out of the gate.
Her flash fiction is forthcoming in The Finger Literary Journal; she writes in a magical realist vein that's given us all the feels here at BG. She is past editor of the literary journals The Chariton Review and Young Voices of Missouri. She's also served as news copy editor for The Index. Other experience includes extensive work as a writing tutor for both Smarthinking, Inc., and the Truman State Writing Center.
- (2021) Family Guy: Another Freakin' Mobile Game, for Jam City and Fox
- (2021) Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, for Jam City and Fox
- (2021) Disney Frozen Adventures, for Jam City and Disney
- (2021) Crime Mysteries: Find Objects, for G5 Entertainment
- (2021) Homicide Squad: New York Cases, for G5 Entertainment