By Dexter Woltman
At Brunette Games, we recently had the opportunity to embrace our love for the fantasy genre on a narrative consulting project for A Thinking Ape's Kingdoms of Heckfire. In this mobile MMO, an army of goblins invades a small kingdom, prompting the townsfolk to strengthen their forces and save their home. Players can build a kingdom, raise dragons, train troops, and berate a squire! The Brunette Games team on this project (Anthony Valterra and I) analyzed the existing elements in the game and offered ways to enrich the story and player experience. In Kingdoms of Heckfire, the passionate team at A Thinking Ape presents an entertaining world with lovable characters, compelling gameplay, and witty dialogue.
After all, who could say no to helping out Cedric the Nude?
Build your Kingdom, train your dragons, and start destroying things today. Goblins! Skeletons! People with weird Mustaches! Battle them all in this real-time strategy mobile MMO!
• Real-time, open world map filled with monsters and players from around the world!
• Raise a powerful Dragon army to strike fear into your enemies hearts (and other organs)!
• Create powerful Clans and Alliances to rule the realms of Heckfire!
• Complete epic quests issued by a semi nude wizard!
• Battle well groomed Titans for massive amounts of loot! Possibly even Ham!
Kingdoms of Heckfire is available on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.