Writer | Designer I
- BA, English, University of Missouri-St. Louis, May 2016
- Certificate in Professional Writing, University of Missouri-St. Louis, May 2016
- Certificate in Creative Writing, University of Missouri-St. Louis, December 2015
The newest member of Brunette Games, Sara Hardin joined us in spring 2021 and already has seven games under her belt. She leads our team's work on Sweet Escapes and Cooking Confidential. She also writes for Family Guy: Another Freakin' Mobile Game, Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, and G5's game Homicide Squad: New York Cases. Sara edits Crime Mysteries: Find Objects and is working on several other projects still in development.
Sara came to us with five years' professional experience, including a three-year stint with the publisher Elsevier, where she developed content for the company's industry-leading medical textbooks. Prior to that, she racked up Missouri Press Convention Awards as a writer for the magazine Our Town and for St. Louis County Community News, noted for her stories about World War II veterans and local beekeepers. After graduating from UMSL in 2016, she served as a teaching assistant for the French Ministry of Education, providing English and cultural lessons to French middle-school students.
- (2021) Family Guy: Another Freakin' Mobile Game, for Jam City and Fox
- (2021) Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff, for Jam City and Fox
- (2021) Cooking Confidential, for Archosaur
- (2021) Disney Frozen Adventures, for Jam City and Disney
- (2021) Crime Mysteries: Find Objects, for G5 Entertainment
- (2021) Sweet Escapes, for Redemption Games
- (2021) Homicide Squad: New York Cases, for G5 Entertainment